Friday, August 19, 2005

Cricket Soup


We were moving from California to Florida and decided to drive cross country when we got to LA we stocked up on water and had a five gallon plastic water container on the floor in front of my wife As we were driving through AZ my wife saw a sign for Chambers AZ her college roommates name was Chambers so she wanted to take a picture in front of the sign Of course I blew by the sign but decided to get off at the next exit and go back since there was bound to be a sign on the other side of the freeway There was one but it was a small one out in the middle of a field I had a 4x4 so figured why not With the windows down we entered the field We got about half way there when about 20 crickets jumped in through the windows My wife freaked out kicking her feet and in procedd smashed the water container flooding the interior of the Blazer I stopped and went around to her side to shoie the crickets out and scope some of the water out and when I opened her door instead of getting crickets out I let more in. We ended up not getting the picture she didn't speak to me for a good portion of the rest of the drive that day we did eventually get all the crickets out and the car did dry out

Scott Ferreira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home