Friday, August 19, 2005

Plastic Jesus

On our roadtrips, my father taught us the following song and we would sing it on all of our road trips. I taught this song to my children and now we sing it on our roadtrps. We had a Plastic Jesus statue on our dashboard.
Dad said it would protect us and look out for us always.

P.S. My wife HATES this song.
Here it is,.........

I don't care if it rains or freezes

Long as I got my plastic Jesus

Sticking on the dashboard of my car......

Red, Yellow, Green and Blue

I got that ol' magnetic crew

Sticking on the dashboard of my car

AND..........

I don't care if roads are scary

Long as I have my Virgin Mary

Sticking on the dashboard of my car

They follow me. Wherever I go

But the magnet sure messes up my radio

Sticking on the dashboard on my car!!!!!!!

--------------------------

This is Paul Donohoe's story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home